1. Brazil 1950 Yellow – short sleeves with green trim. Old style “”CBF”" badge fully embroidered. Worn during various World Cups. No team has ever played and looked better than Pele, Jairzinho, Carlos Alberto and team mates.
2. Italy 1970 Blue, short sleeves with blue trim. Italian flag badge – fully embroidered in shield style. There have been some variants of this shirt – the Italians have always been Europe’s best turned-out national team.
3. Holland 1960 All orange with long sleeves. House of Orange Lion Rampant badge printed in black
The Dutch lost two World Cup finals despite a host of great players, but the kit was a winner.
4. Manchester City Away 1969 Red and black stripes with black trim. Long sleeves and crew-neck. City of Manchester coat of arms badge with “”M.C.F.C”" above and “”WEMBLEY 1969″” enscrolled below. Fully embroidered. City won FA Cup and League Cup finals at Wembley disguised as AC Milan.
5. Manchester United 1960s Royal blue with matching trim. Long sleeves. City ofManchester coat-of-arms badge with”"ECF”" above and “”WEMBLEY 1968″” below. Worn by Man Utd in their successful 1968 European Cup Final.
6. Juventus Classic white and black striped, crew-neck, long sleeves, black trim. Badge features Italian flag motif – fully embroidered in shield style. This club has always had some decent outfits tucked away.
7. Republic of Ireland 1960 Green – long sleeves, crew-neck with white trim. Classic shamrock applique badge in shield style. Fully embroidered.
8. Russia 1960 Home Shirt Red, long sleeves with white trim, CCCP across chest.
9. Sweden 1960’s Home Shirt Yellow – long sleeves, V-neck with blue trim. Sweden flag badge fully embroidered.
10. Wolves Classic Shirt Crew-neck, long sleevs, gold shirt with black trim. Embroidered with a Wolf over linked WW. As worn by Dougan, Richards and Hibbert.